Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Beers Whitelist

New Beers I've tried and enjoyed in the last weekend or so.

Bell's Kalamazoo Stout - Draft - WF Fairfax - Nice smooth and with a nice mid level body. Very tasty.

Victory Moonglow Weizenbock - Dark Wheat at 6.8abv makes this baby potent but nice and smooth. A bit too sweet for non-wheat beer aficionados. I liked it enough that I picked up a 6, and already drank 1.

Peak Epresso Amber Ale - Nice and esspresso flavor, without the stout or porter level of strength/body. I'm curious to hear my wife's opinion soon.

Tried to ride yesterday at CJ but it was more of an ICE path than a trail. And if I waited to the afternoon I'm sure other parts became a mud bog. Not for me. So I hit the gym in the afternoon for a half hour of intervals on the bike and some weight work.

Danny and the Demoncycle - VA Bike safety ala 1972

No comments: