Sunday, September 05, 2010

New Section at Fhell

Did a ride at Fountain Head today it was a great day for a ride. A ton of riders transitioning in and out as I arrived. I never got passed by anyone and I did pass one guy.

The new section will be a hoot as it beds in. The upper half already is the lower/first part will take time, but its good trail in that it makes you work. Much nicer to do than the section of woodpecker it bypasses for sure. 8.6 miles today. Very cool. Wanted to do a 2nd lap but a lack of snacks did me in and I bailed home for cookout action.

It was a Guadalajara. Steak, Corn, Asparagus, Broccoli, Salad, Baked Beans, and Garlic Bread, Pasta also. And good beer. Damn good day off.

New bike on Tuesday or Wednesday perhaps.

Facing a work trip to England for 2 month straight. Gotta start some riding research. I know there are places that run year round there also. I'm sure their north of london however. Grrr.

No comments: