Friday, February 04, 2011

Whats a bike?

I sure as hell don't know at this point. I really need to plan out a purchase of a road bike for times like now.

The giant has been living on the back of the car for the last week and it shows. The chain is orange. The rear rotor is showing a bit of orange. Ugh.

Damn rust.

Plenty of beer going around lately. Went to the Whole Foods Beer Class last night. Big Beers for the big game. 12 Big Beers. 5 IPA's. 2 Barley Wines, and 5 other beers. Damn good but damn I was a bit hammered by the time I got home. Realized I drank around 24 to 30 OZ. I would say 2 to 3 Oz pours. With ABV's ranging from 6 to 10 and change I calculated I drank around 2 to 2.5 7% beers which is like 4 or 5 crap beers. In about an hour and change.

Afterwords I glorped up 2 more bottles of Terrapin Side Project 13 - Big Daddy Vlady's Russian Imperial Stout, and another bottle of New Hollands Night Tripper! Hell ya!

No comments: