Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ouchie. Ouchie. Ouchie.

Getting out of bed was never so trying as this morning since maybe my last bad crash or maybe the day I hauled 100 tons of lumber into Fountainhead by hand.  I did take some advil yesterday but am avoiding it today in an attempt to expedite muscle recovery/repair. 

It's also joint and other soreness, not just muscles.  Some new bruises visible. 

But still I'm thinking Spartan Race next year. 

Update - Whoops never posted this yesterday.  Muscles feel better today by a good  bit but my left knee was a @#$@! last night and I slept like crap due to lack of advil taking/supply!  Stooopid.

Special News Bulletin 1 - Sucky pre-winter weather has arrived with high temps in the 50's and low's in the 30's.  @#!!

Special Special News Bulletin 2 - I like running.  There.  I said it.  FML.  Especially trail running.

I need a drink.

Photo's of me are up from Tough Mudder on MarathonFoto site.  I'm gonna chump out and buy a bunch once I've found em all.   

No comments: